We at taskPandas Ltd respect the privacy of
our visitors and are committed to preserving your online safety by
preserving your privacy at anytime you visit or communicate with our
Our Terms and Conditions and
data provided to us or any data we may collect from you. By using this
site, you do hereby warrant and represent that you have read, understand
and agree to all our terms and conditions stated.
from time to time; therefore, it should be reviewed occasionally.
Please be aware that PayPal.com processes all confidential credit card information required by the site. For more information on PayPal’s security policies,
please visit the service’s website.
1. Collected Information
- Data can be collected and processed during the operations of our website. The following are ways we may perform these actions:
- 1.1 Data regarding your visit(s) to our website and any resources used are collected. The following is included and not limited to: location data, weblogs, traffic data, and any other communication information.
- 1.2 Any forms you filled out on our site allows us to collect data such as registering for information or when you complete a purchase.
- 1.3 If for any reason you communicate with our personnel or site we may collect information.
- 2.1 Any information collected will not have any identifying data. It is statistical data about our visitors and how they have used our site. No personal details will be shared that could identify you.
- 2.2 We may assemble information about your common internet use with a cookie file. When used, the cookies are downloaded to your computer automatically. The cookie is stored on the hard drive, with transferred information. The data sought by the cookie helps us improve our website and any service offered to you.
- 2.3 Your browser has the ability to decline cookies. This is done by setting your browser options to decline all cookies. Note: if you do decline the download of cookies, some aspects of our site may not work or allow you access.
- Information stored or collected regarding you helps us improve and offer services you need. The following list contains how we might use your data:
- 3.1 Any request you make of our site or personnel allows us to use information you provided us with, relating to the services we have. We use customer contact information from the registration form to send the user information about our company and promotional material from some of our partners and/or affiliates.
- 3.2 Changes or Improvements made to the site can warrant use of your information, with regard to notification of such changes.
- 3.4 An existing customer may be contacted using their customer's contact information. Users may opt-out of receiving future mailings; see the choice/opt-out section below.
- 3.5 We may use data or allow third parties to use information that is not related to goods or services you may be interested in. We or third parties contact you only if consent has been provided by you at anytime, based on information we collected.
- 3.6 Any new customer can only be contacted by us or third parties if consent has been offered via our site. We only send communications you have consented to.
- 3.7 Anyone who does not wish to give consent for our site or third party use has the opportunity to decline. Once we receive your withhold for consent we will remove your details from any mailings or third party communications.
- 3.8 None of the information collected about you will offer identifiable characteristics. Information shared to a third party is statistical only. We will not reveal who you are, only mathematical information about our visitors.
- 4.2 Information we are provided will be stored on secure servers. Transaction data is encrypted for your safety.
- 4.3 You should understand data via online transmission is not completely secure. We cannot guarantee full protection and security data, only that we take all reasonable action to protect information sent to us electronically. Transmission of any data by you is at your own risk. Where applicable you may be given access to sections of our site that require a password. You are responsible for the passwords safety and confidentiality.
- 5.1 At times we may disclose personal information to persons in our group. This can include subsidiaries, holding companies, or any other subsidiaries involved in our business, if applicable.
- 5.2 Third Party disclosure may occur for the following reasons:
- 5.2.1 Selling any or all of our business to a third party may result in sharing your information.
- 5.2.2 At any time when we are legally required to we may disclose information about you and your visits to our sites.
- 5.2.3 To prevent fraud and help in fraud protection in order to reduce credit risk, we may disclose information.
- This site supplements the information that you provide with information that is received from third parties.
- Our site provides users the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communications from us and our partners at the point where we request information about the visitor. This site gives users the option to remove their information from our database, to not receive future communications or to no longer receive our service.
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties that we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
- You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.